- Micah is talking more and says: Mama, wah-wah (water), nay-nay (nursing), yes (yeh or yith) and guppy, guppy, guppy (we have no idea what that means, but he's been saying it a lot.) He also has signs for all done, food and diaper change.
- When he's done eating, he frantically make his version of the all done sign (shaking both hands) and pulls off his bib. If he's not wearing a bib he attempts to pull off his shirt.
- He blows on anything that he thinks is hot, from food to the stove itself.
- He enjoys eating kleenex, bits of the sidewalk, flowers, cat food, chapstick and anything with zinc oxide.
- He's also adventurous when it comes to real food and has recently enjoyed mango jalapeno chicken sausage with kale and polenta, octopus in chipotle sauce and beets with goat cheese.
- Micah has learned to climb and can climb onto the bed, the coffee table and the breakfast nook benches.
- He loves bathes, especially drinking as much of the bath water as possible.
- He applauds his own accomplishments as well as other happy events like one of the cats entering the room.
Here are some recent videos from Mexico: